Software developer who wants to digitise healthcare
KRY is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet.
We are building a better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience. We already have hundreds of thousands of users in Sweden, Norway and Spain.
We are now looking for an engineer with backend focus that will join one of our product development teams and help us build an even better and more complete healthcare experience.
What you will do:
- Work across our entire tech stack, but mainly with a backend focus.
- Contribute in all stages in the product lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Build our backend services, using for example Java 8 and the reactive toolkit Vert.x.
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
Who you are:
- You are a positive team player.
- You want to build a great product that users love.
- You have broad technical interest and don’t mind working in all parts of a system.
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology and best practices.
- You like to share your knowledge with others.
- You have worked a couple of years with software development.
- You are familiar with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- You have a basic understanding of cloud hosting and have probably used Amazon AWS.
- You like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment.
Sounds interesting? Apply or contact email@example.com for more information!