Software developer who wants to digitise healthcare
KRY is a service where patients meet healthcare professionals through their phone or tablet.
We are building a better and more accessible healthcare by moving it online and by providing a service that gives the patient the best possible healthcare experience. We already have hundreds of thousands of users in Sweden, Norway and Spain.
We are now looking for an engineer with backend focus that will join one of our product development teams and help us build an even better and more complete healthcare experience.
What you will do:
- Work across our entire tech stack but mainly building our backend services, operated in Amazon AWS, using for example Java 8 and the reactive toolkit Vert.x
- Contribute in all stages in the product lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Work in a lightweight Scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it
Who you are:
- You are a positive team player who wants to build a great product that users love
- You have a broad technical interest and don’t mind working in all parts of a system
- You like to learn and share your knowledge with others
- You have worked at least 1 year with software development and you like the idea of working in a rapidly growing startup environment
Sounds interesting? Apply or contact email@example.com for more information!