Some of the companies we are working with
We are one of Scandinavia's fastest growing fintech companies - a fully digitized bank that you access through an app on your iPhone or Android, where you can handle your bank loans. We offer private loans with sensible interest rates that you can influence yourself. The way a bank should work!
Today our energetic and driven team consists of 20 people with professional experience in credit, finance, IT and tech startups. Since we are expanding in a fast pace, we are now looking for a Scala developer who wants to be involved in building Sweden's next big tech success in the financial sector.
Some of the perks:
- Working with fun and new technologies.
- Flexible working hours, where it is the results that matter rather than the hours worked.
- Working with passionate and senior colleagues.
- Being part of a company that wants to improve and create a whole new experience for people who wants to take control over their bank loans.
Who you are:
- You have a couple of years of work experience in Scala
- We work in an event-based architecture where components communicate with Kafka. We hope you have worked with this or anything similar before
- Experience of Akka, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- If you can provide code examples in GitHub or Bitbucket, that'd be awesome but it's not a requirement
-Most importanatly, you thrive in an environment where you have to create solutions. What we want to build has not been done before so you have to get creative
Does it sound interesting? Apply or contact email@example.com for more information!
We are a newly formed company who wants to promote women in tech roles. The goal is to become the go-to partner for women in tech.
Based on your preferences, we do the grunt work by finding and engaging companies you may be interested in.
Whether you need help with your CV or interview coaching, we'll be ready to help and share our knowledge.
We don't charge you anything but simply ask that you let us do your job hunting.
Applicant tracking system by Teamtailor